VLB 1232 - 367 500 Euros (agency fees included)
10 MINUTES FROM SARLAT - QUIET LOCATION - SUPERB VIEWS - IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME
Superb location for this stone Perigordine-style house comprising around 110 m2 of living space with 4 bedrooms, large basement with garage, enclosed pool area and front courtyard, all set in around 2542 m2 of enclosed landscaped grounds with stunning view of the chateau on the edge of a medieval village on the banks of the river, just south of Sarlat in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
This pretty house with large basement comprises: on the ground floor, an entrance hall, a fitted kitchen, a living room with open fireplace, a dining room, a bedroom, a shower room and separate wc; on the first floor, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom; on the lower ground floor a 4th bedroom, a garage, laundry room and storeroom.
Main features :
- 110 m2 of living space, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2541 m2 of enclosed landscaped grounds, partly flat, partly sloped
- enclosed pool dating from 2006 (10m x 5m), roman steps, slab terrace surround
- new roof in 2016
- single glazed windows
- electric central heating radiators
- septic tank drainage
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- Energy Performance Rating « E », Gas Emissions « F »
The House :
- an entrance hall (7 m2) with tiled floor, access from front East-facing covered terrace
- a fitted kitchen (14.5 m2) with French windows leading to the front terrace, tiled floor, 1 north window
- a living room with open fireplace (19 m2), wood floor, 1 south window, 1 west window, archway leading to the dining room
- a dining room (8 m2), wood floor, 1 south window, 1 west window,
- a downstairs bedroom (12 m2) with wood floor, 1 west window, 1 north window
- a shower room (4 m2), with shower and washbasin, tiled floor, 1 west window
- a separate downstairs wc (1 m2)
- 1 double bedroom with parquet floor (12 m2), west window
- 1 twin bedroom with parquet floor (10 m2), east window
- a bathroom with parquet floor (6 m2), full-sized bath, wash basin, wc
- a double bedroom newly refurbished, tiled floor, west window (12 m2)
- a garage for one car
- a laundry area with sink
Outside is an east-facing terrace and large courtyard with stunning view of the chateau, to the back of the house a flat shaded garden. Down from the house on the south side is the enclosed pool area and a small dining terrace with a large grassed area around.
A pretty, well-maintained property in a sunny location, quiet and not overlooked, but not isolated… located in one of the most beautiful villages of France on the Dordogne river bank, close to basic amenities and its historic chateau !!!
Taxe foncière : 1299 Euros
Legal fees : 26 200 Euros
Property in the Dordogne - Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne