Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
Land and New-Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1365 - 385 000 Euros (agency fees included)
DORDOGNE : WALKING DISTANCE TO ROUFFIGNAC - QUIET LOCATION - SUPERB PRIMARY RESIDENCE WITH VIEW
Beautiful 4-bedroom, contemporary stone house with 175 m2 of living space on one floor (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study) above a large basement with around 70 m2 of usable space, around 250 m2 of non-attached outbuildings all set in around 4492 m2 of enclosed grounds with fabulous view just outside a small sunny hilltop town with all amenities near to the valley of the Vezère in the Dordogne.
A spacious and light house in a lovely setting, well-built and recently completely renovated and within walking distance of a popular village with shops, restaurants, medical centre and pharmacy.
Main features :
- 175 m2 of habitable living space
- Main entrance into a véranda with tiled floor (6 m2)
- Entrance hall with marble floor, door to véranda East and main front door West (18 m2)
- Spacious fully-equipped kitchen with marble floor and 2 sets of French windows doors to the West terrace
- Large living/dining room with fireplace/woodburner, marble tiled floors and French windows to West terrace (40 m2)
- 4 bedrooms (14m2, 13m2, 15m2, 16m2), 2 of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and 2 have French windows to outside terrace
- Study with laminate wood floor (11m2)
- 2 shower rooms with wc, one of the shower rooms is en-suite to one of the bedrooms (3m2, 3m2)
- 1 large bathroom with large shower and separate roll-top bath, ensuite to master bedroom (8 m2)
- Under the house, with both inside and outside access, is a large basement with boiler room, laundry and games area (70 m2)
- oil-fired central heating (new burner 2019), fireplace with wood burning stove in the living room
- double glazing throughout, 40 cm thick roof insulation
- mains drainage
- water softener
- new electricity installation, 3-phase
- Terrace outside on both South and West sides
- Electric, remote-controlled gates
- 4492 m2 of enclosed grounds
- Outbuildings of around 250 m2 of usable space (garages, workshops), one includes a petrol pump
- Obligatory survey reports available
- DPE « E », GES « E »
A spacious property, recently renovated throughout, set in an easily maintained flat garden with country views and close to all amenities and the famous sites of the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Owners property tax: €1999 pa
Provision for purchase and legal fees: €27 400 (approx.)
Property in the Dordogne - Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne