VLB 836 - 399 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: A very pretty old farm, completely restored, dating from 1850 with around 200 m2 of living space on three levels, an old stone stable for restoration, an open fronted barn, a restored bread oven, all set on around 4 hectares of mostly wooded land between Salignac-Eyvigues and Souillac in the Dordogne.
Absolute peace and quiet for this little gem with no nuisance.
Main features :
- 4 hectares (40 000 m2) of adjoining land (mostly woodland)
- 200 m2 of living space in the house spread over 3 levels
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- fitted kitchen
- large living/dining room with fireplace
- adjoining workshop
- electric underfloor heating, wood burning stove in the living room
- roof insulation and double glazing
- septic tank
- stone stable for complete restoration
- bread oven
- 2 terraces to the front of the house
- large open-fronted barn of around 100 m2
- small stone stable for complete restoration
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
The House (200 m2):
- large kitchen with tiled floor, door leading to the front south east terrace (20,65 m2)
- large living/dining room with large fireplace and French doors to south east terrace , wood stairs to the first floor (32,56 m2)
- an office with wood floor, vélux skylight and fitted cupboards (10,27 m2)
- a landing with parquet floor and fitted cupboards, stairs leading down to the lower ground floor (13,20 m2)
- a double bedroom with parquet floor and vélux skylight (13,23 m2)
First floor :
- a large landing area with parquet floor and south-east vélux skylight (13,96)
- a double bedroom with parquet floor and both north and south-facing windows (22,33 m2)
- a single bedroom with parquet floor and south facing windows (11,03 m2)
- a bathroom with bath, washbasin and wc, tiled floor, north facing vélux skylight (4,92 m2)
Lower ground floor (recently completely renovated):
- a large living area with tiled floor, door to the north side of the house and French windows to the south side of the house (36,41 m2)
- a newly fitted shower room with wc, west-facing window, tiled floor (4,76 m2)
- a summer kitchen/laundry with south facing door to the terrace (13 m2)
At the west end of the house on a lower level is a workshop with south east door (27 m2)
Outside to the front of the house is a pretty courtyard with a number of small shady terraces with mature trees, shrubs, flower pots and climbing plants, and recently restored bread oven ; the pathways having all been recently renovated.
About 50 meters behind the house is a small stone stable in need of restoration to provide around 20 m2 of usable space.
Just to the left on entering the property is a long open-fronted storage barn with around 100 m2 of usable space for storing house and garden equipment and tools.
The 4 hectares of grounds is mainly woodland but there is a large field to the west and north of the house.
Access to the property is via a long lane which only serves this property.
A very pretty property in perfect condition, ideal as either a primary or secondary home in a very peaceful setting;
Taxes Foncières : 424 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 28 100 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne