VLB 1085 - 290 000 Euros (agency fees included)
PROCHE DE DOMME: A beautiful stone house converted from an old stone barn providing around 160 m2 of living space with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sunny south-facing terrace, swimming pool (8m x 4m), all nestled in a pretty enclosed courtyard with parking space, situated in the heart of a small village with some amenities not far from the riverside towns of Cenac and Domme in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
A very quiet location for this beautifully-restored stone house in perfect condition and with lots of character.
Main features :
- stone house with around 160 m2 of living space on two floors
- around 400 m2 of grounds
- partially covered south-facing terrace (20 m2)
- swimming pool (8m x 4m) with stone pump room
- kitchen/dining room, fully fitted, tiled floor (21 m2)
- spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning stove, tiled floor, French windows (34 m2)
- 2 ground floor bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), tiled floors (15 m2, 14m2)
- 2 ground floor shower rooms (one en suite), tiled floors (3m2, 5m2)
- 3 first-floor bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), wood floors (21m2, 16m2, 18m2)
- 1 shower room (en-suite to master bedroom), 1 family bathroom (5m2, 4m2)
- electric heating, wood-burning stove in living room fireplace
- double glazing throughout
- mains drainage
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite dish
- DPE (energy performance rating) « E », GES (gas emissions) « B »
A beautiful property with no works to do ; spacious, comfortable, ideal as a primary or secondary residence and huge potential for all-year-round rentals.
Great location in easy reach of all the popular tourist spots of the Perigord Noir.
Owners property tax : 675 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 20 700 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne