VLB 823 - 235 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: A very pretty « fermette » dating from 1850 with around 150 m2 of living space, 4 bedrooms, a stone barn, several small stone outbuildings, a bread oven, an enclosed courtyard, small garden, all set on around 1070 m2 of well-maintained grounds in a peaceful medieval hamlet near to St Cyprien in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
- 1070 m2 of well-maintained grounds
- 150 m2 of living space in the house
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- convertible attic space
- electric heating, wood burning oven in the kitchen
- septic tank
- stone barn (originally a walnut drying barn), garage space
- small outbuildings
- bread oven
- 2 terraces
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
The House (150 m2):
- covered terrace entrance into the country kitchen (east facing)
- large kitchen with original fireplace and wood-burning cooker, tiled floor (24 m2)
- large dining room with small fireplace and French doors to south terrace (28 m2)
- downstairs bedroom with French doors to the courtyard, wood floor (18 m2)
- downstairs shower room with wc (10 m2)
- larder/storeroom/laundry area with door to outside (9 m2)
- east facing, small landing, with wood floor (5 m2)
- east-facing bedroom with parquet floor (20 m2)
- north-facing bedroom with original fireplace, parquet floor (12 m2)
- east-facing bedroom with French windows to the south-facing terrace, wood floor and large fitted cupboard (14 m2)
- a bathroom with bath and washbasin (5 m2), access to a small attic
- separate toilet (2 m2)
Outside to the front of the house is a pretty enclosed courtyard with a wrought-iron gate entrance, a stone barn (originally a walnut drying barn), several small stone outbuildings, an old stone bread over, a large buried rainwater reserve (300 m3), and a partially covered terrace in front of the kitchen… and beautiful flowering shrubs and climbing plants, making it a romantic area for relaxing.
On the south side of the house is a large grassed area with a selection of fruit trees (2 peach, 1 fig, 1 walnut, 1 hazelnut).
A spacious old house in need of some modernisation, set on the edge of a peaceful medieval hamlet not far from the popular town of St Cyprien with all amenities and only 20 minutes from Sarlat and all the tourist sights of the Perigord Noir.
N.B. There is a possibility of buying (1) a non attached stone barn and (2) a non attached larger piece of land (3592 m2) with two barns separately.
Taxes Foncières : 661 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 17 000 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne