VLB 911 - 325 000 Euros (agency fees included)
VALLEE DE LA DORDOGNE: Beautiful stone medieval village house for sale of around 135 m2 of fully restored living space, a large south-facing terrace with stunning river views and pretty landscaped garden, all set high up on around 211 m2 of enclosed grounds nestled against the rock face in the heart of one of the most beautiful and picturesque villages in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
Main features :
- 211 m2 of flat land with south-facing views
- 135 m2 of living space in the house (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom with washbasin and wc)
- large south-facing terrace with views
- pretty south-facing landscaped garden
- electric heating with 2 wood burning stoves
- mains drainage
- sunny south-facing property with riverside views, access to river beaches
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite tv
Ground floor :
- a south facing entrance from the cobbled street into the kitchen
- an equipped kitchen with tiled floor, south-facing window (17 m2)
- a large living area with dining room and lounge area, wood floor and wood staircase to the first floor, exposed beams, exposed stone walls and rock face, two south facing windows, wood stove and door to the south facing garden and terrace area (32 m2)
- a downstairs toilet and washbasin, terra cotta tiled floor (3 m2)
- a landing with wood floor leading to the open-plan sitting room with large fireplace and woodturning stove, south-facing window and door to the west-facing balcony, exposed stone walls and rock face
- a south-facing double bedroom with wood floor, south window, exposed beams and stone walls and old fireplace (20 m2)
- a south-facing double bedroom with wood floor, south window, exposed beams and stone walls (14 m2)
- a large bathroom with terra cotta tiled floor, full size bath and full size shower, washbasin and wc (7m50 m2)
- a large double bedroom with 2 skylight windows, pinewood floor, exposed rock face (16 m2)
- a large shower room with pinewood floor and skylight window, full-size shower, washbasin and wc (7m50 m2)
Outside on the south-west side is a very pretty landscaped garden, enclosed, and leading to a south-west facing terrace with crazy-paving and stunning views over the village, the river and the valley of the Dordogne.
A magnificent property, completely restored with lots of charm and character, ideal for either all-year-round or summer rentals, and suitable as a small primary residence… a rare gem in a highly sought-after location.
This property is in good condition and has lots of character and charm as well as modern comforts… and is located in a quiet protected area far away from any noise with lovely views.
Facilities: electric heating, 2 woodburning stoves, mains drainage, ADSL, WIFI.
Taxes Foncières : 596 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 23 200 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne