VLB 844 - 493 500 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: Superb modern house built in 2008 for sale, with 3 floors providing around 240 m2 of living space, a non attached double garage of around 71 m2 of usable space, a heated swimming pool (13m50 x 5m50), a couple of garden sheds, all set on around 4000 m2 of landscaped gardens with fruit trees and vegetable garden and far reaching views not far from the market town of Rouffignac St Cernin in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne. :
Spacious and light, this house is set in a prime location with pretty views and close to all amenities… it has lots of charm, character and all modern comforts and has been built with quality materials !!!
Main features :
- 4000 m2 of adjoining grounds
- 240 m2 of living space on three floors
- an entrance hall, large fitted kitchen, separate dining room, large living room with fireplace and woodburning stove
- a larder and a laundry room
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom with washbasin and wc
- dual-fired underfloor central heating on the ground floor via a heat pump or woodburning stove
- electric central heating on the 1st and 2nd floors via fitted radiators
- fully insulated roof, floors and walls, double glazing throughout
- conform electrical installation
- mains drainage
- 1 double garage with workshop and pump room for the pool
- garden sheds and wood store
- vegetable plot with raised beds
- a heating swimming pool (13m50 x 5m50) with liner and brick slab surrounding terrace
- large covered terrace on the north-side of the house (37 m2)
- ADSL, WIFI, satellite TV
Ground floor (155 m2):
- a south-facing entrance hall with tiled floor, French windows leading into the living room, oak staircase to the first floor (9 m2)
- a downstairs cloakroom leading off the hall with washbasin and wc, south window (4 m2)
- a large living room with stone fireplace and woodburner, tiled floor, 2 east-facing windows, French windows to the north-facing covered terrace, exposed oak beam ceiling (42 m2)
- a fully fitted kitchen with central island, tiled floor, 2 north-facing windows, east-facing French windows to the covered terrace, exposed oak beams, archway to the dining room (31 m2)
- a dining room opening onto the kitchen, tiled floor, French windows to the pool area, 2 east-facing windows, 1 south-facing window (21 m2)
- a large L-shaped parental suite with spacious bedroom, tiled floor, large fitted wardrobes, tiled floor, south-facing window, French windows leading to the covered terrace (32 m2) ; en-suite bathroom with full-sized bath and large shower with massage jets, washbasin and wc, tiled floor and south-facing window (8 m2)
First floor (48 m2) :
- small landing, with oak floor, bookshelves, staircase to the second floor, south and east windows (10 m2)
- north-facing double bedroom with oak floor, north and west windows (16 m2)
- north-facing double bedroom with oak floor, north window (14 m2)
- bathroom with both bath and large shower with massage jets, washbasin and wc, tiled floor and south window (7 m2)
Second Floor (38 m2):
- a small landing with oak wood floor, east-facing skylight window (4 m2)
- a large north-facing bedroom with oak floor, north window and east-facing skylight window (28 m2)
- an en-suite bathroom with full-sized bath and shower over, washbasin and wc, tiled floor and west-facing skylight window (5 m2)
Outside, to the east of the house, is a large double garage with workshop area and separate pump room for the pool (71 m2).
Between the house and the garage on the north side of the property is the pool area. The heated pool (13m50 x5m50) has a liner and roman steps and is surrounded with brick slab terrace, and the pool area is enclosed with a low-level wall.
To the west of the house is a small enclosed park with a vegetable plot with raised beds and a couple of garden sheds. In front is a wood store.
On the east side of the house is the entrance to the property enclosed by remote-controlled wrought-iron gates, a variety of fruit trees on the boundary (apple, pear, cherry, plum), and a large grassed area. The property is enclosed for the most part by mature hedges.
A very beautiful property in perfect condition set in a small hamlet with lovely views near to the market town of Rouffignac St Cernin de Reilhac which has all amenities including restaurants, doctor, dentist, physiotherapist, supermarket, DIY shop, and a weekly market… and not far from the Valley of the Vézére and all the popular tourist sights of the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne. A rare find !!!
Taxes Foncières : 2300 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 34 200 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne