VLB 984 - 139 000 Euros (agency fees included)
In the Bastide country : Spacious stone building to restore in a small medieval town with around 300m2 of potential living space to restore on 4 floors, front shop, convertible attic, large cellars, small garden (80 m2) with separate entrance, quiet location and in walking distance of all amenities… ideal as a "pied à terre" or small primary residence with rental potential. Lovely views around, easy access to all tourist sites and Bergerac airport.
Main features :
- 150 m2 of current living space to restore on two floors overlooking the market place
- 225 m2 of further space (lower ground floor, basement, attic)
- 2 shower rooms with shower, washbasin and wc (2.36 m2, 3m2)
- ground floor with shop frontage, toilets, large room with balcony on the garden
- first floor with kitchen, bedroom, living room with balcony on market place, shower room
- second floor with two large rooms and store room
- convertible attic with wood floor
- lower ground floor with large cellars and access to the small walled garden
- electric and wood-burning heating
- mains drainage
- small outside courtyard and garden with access to back alleyway (80m2)
- free public parking in the market place
- North-east/south-west-facing property
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
On the ground floor with entrance from the market place is a shop area with its own front door (16 m2), a corridor with separate front door leading to a ground floor room (21m2) with a balcony overlooking the garden and a toilet with washbasin (2.25 m2).
Original wooden stairs lead up to the first floor where there is an apartment with large living room with front balcony and fireplace (30 m2), a kitchen (9m2), a bedroom with large west-facing window (16 m2) and a separate shower room with wc (4 m2). All the rooms have original wooden floors, high ceilings and large windows.
Original wooden stairs lead up to the second floor where there are two large rooms (approximately 30 m2 each), and a storeroom, all with original wooden floors and high ceilings.
On the top floor is an attic with wooden floor large enough to be converted into further living space if required.
On the lower ground floor are the cellars with direct access to the enclosed garden which has its own separate entrance from a back street.
A spacious building with lots of lots of space and potential for development in one of the most popular medieval villages of the Périgord Noir.
This property is for complete restoration but has retained all its original features and character… and is one of the oldest houses in the village.
Taxes Foncières: 800 Euros.
Purchase costs & taxes: 9 000 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne