VLB 830 - 198 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: Spacious old stone village house for sale with around 210 m2 of living space (2 separate living quarters possible), private inner courtyard, vaulted wine cellar, a small terraced garden with lovely views, a two-floor garage and workshop with covered terrace, all set on around 540 m2 of grounds in a pretty medieval village with all amenities near to the river Dordogne in the Périgord Noir.
- spacious stone house with around 210 m2 of living space (2 separate dwellings possible)
- large convertible attic of around 65 m2 of surface area
- large living room with fireplace
- partially fitted kitchen with access to the courtyard
- ground floor office (or bedroom)
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room (new)
- oil-fired central heating (buried oil tank of 1500 litres)
- mains drainage
- insulated roof, double glazing
- interior courtyard with access to the garden
- a vaulted wine cellar with access from the courtyard
- two-floor garage with workshop, south-facing terrace and lovely views
- sunny terraced garden, two cherry trees
- South facing property - ADSL broadband, WIFI
The Main House (150 m2):
- south-facing front door and corridor leading to an inner courtyard (2,40 m2)
- east-facing entrance hall with wooden stairs leading to the first floor (5,50 m2)
- south-facing living room with fireplace, tiled floor (20 m2)
- partially-fitted kitchen with tiled floor and door to the courtyard (15 m2)
- south-facing office (or downstairs bedroom) with tiled floor, exposed stone walls (14 m2)
- downstairs loo with washbasin (1 m2)
- boiler room (3,50 m2) - vaulted wine cellar (14,20 m2)
- east facing, small landing, with wood floor (3,60 m2)
- east-facing bedroom with parquet floor (15 m2), bathroom en-suite
- south-facing bedroom with fireplace, parquet floor, French windows to front balcony (13 m2)
- large south-facing bedroom with fireplace, wood floor, French windows to the front balcony and French windows overlooking the inner courtyard (23 m2)
- large south-facing bedroom with fireplace, parquet floor and French windows to the front balcony (21 m2), and an access to the second staircase leading down to the second living quarters
- second landing area (4,25 m2) with wooden stairs to the convertible attic above (43,68 m2) m2)
Small house (58 m2)
- living room with fireplace, wood floor and south door to the street (20,28 m2)
- kitchen/diner with west-facing door to the courtyard, tiled floor, old wooden stairs to the first floor (15,12 m2)
- newly fitted Italien style shower room with washbasin, window on the courtyard (3,20 m2)
- separate wc (1m2)
- laundry area with hot water tank (1,76 m2)
First floor :
- bedroom above the kitchen area, wood floor, fireplace and window on the courtyard (10,92 m2)
- small landing (1,80 m2) with second set of stairs to the attic area (20,80 m2)
Between the two living quarters is the inner courtyard, very quiet with Lot stone floor and steps to the garden area and garage area above (36 m2). At the far end of the courtyard is the vaulted wine cellar (14,20 m2).
Above the courtyard up the steps is the enclosed garden area (330m2) and the two-floored garage.
On the ground floor of the garage is a workshop area (12,75 m2) and a wood store under the steps. On the first floor, a garage with north-facing access from the street above (32 m2), and a south-facing terrace with beautiful views over the village and valleys beyond.
A very spacious house for refurbishment (mainly cosmetic) with large, light rooms in a pretty village with all amenities, near to the river and close to all the tourist sites of the Périgord Noir.
This is an unusual property with lots of potential for a primary residence with gîte or B&B potential… ideal for a large family or freelance activity.
view south from 1st floor
Taxes Foncières : 1300 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 16 400 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne