VLB 848 - 245 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Périgord Noir: A cosy Perigordine-style house built in around 1985/1986 for sale, with 2 floors providing around 105 m2 of living space comprising a large living area with new kitchen, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, an attached garage (18m2), all set in an enclosed pretty flat garden with large piece of woodland behind just outside the beautiful riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house, set in a prime location, quiet but not completely isolated and close to all amenities… lots of charm, character and all modern comforts… 10 minutes to Sarlat and 5 minutes to the river valley of the Dordogne. Ideal for small primary residence or holiday rentals.
Main features :
- 1620 m2 of adjoining grounds, flat garden around house, sloped woodland behind
- 105 m2 of living space on two floors
- large L-shaped living area with new kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 separate toilet with washbasin and wc
- electric central heating and open fireplace
- insulated roof, single glazing throughout
- fosse septique drainage
- 1 adjoining garage with high roof
- south-facing terrace in front, small north-facing terrace behind
- ADSL, WIFI
The House (105 m2):
Ground floor (60 m2):
- a large L-shaped living room with new kitchen, north window and south door on the terrace, tiled floor (13 m2) ; a spacious living/dining room with exposed beams and open fireplace, door to north terrace, French windows to the garden and a west door to the south terrace, tiled floor (26 m2)
- a double bedroom with south facing window and tiled floor (13 m2)
- a bathroom with bath, wash basin and wc, east-facing window, tiled floor (6 m2)
- separate toilet with wc and wash basin
First floor (45 m2) :
- small landing, with wood floor, large cupboard (2 m2)
- south-facing double bedroom with wood floor (10 m2)
- south and north facing large family bedroom (sleeping 4 people), wood floor (27 m2)
- east-facing bathroom with bath, washbasin and wc, tiled floor (4 m2)
Outside, adjoining the house, is a one-car garage with high ceiling, which could accommodate a mezzanine, and communicating door to kitchen (18 m2).
Around the house are the landscaped gardens of around 800 m2, with a mix of grass, flowerbeds, flowering shrubs, climbing plants, a tulip tree and two terraces (south and north). Behind the house on the north side is the sloping woodland of around 800 m2,
The property is closed at the front by wooden gates.
A charming Perigordine house in perfect condition set in a small hamlet just outside to the riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac which has all basic amenities including restaurants, a doctor, pharmacist, physiotherapist, baker, grocer, and a weekly market in summer… and only five minutes to the river Dordogne, 10 minutes to Sarlat, and in easy reach of all the popular tourist sights of the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
This property is currently a holiday home in very good condition, immediately habitable with no works to do in the house.
Taxes Foncières : 750 Euros
Purchase costs & taxes: 17 700 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne