VLB 1038 - 229 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Vallée de la Dordogne: A cosy Perigordine-style house built in 1980 for sale, with 2 floors providing around 127 m2 of living space comprising an entrance hall, large L-shaped living area with stone fireplace, kitchen, bedroom and cloakroom on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms, a shower room and separate loo on the first floor, a small outbuilding and garden shed, all set in a pretty enclosed garden with large piece of woodland behind just outside the beautiful riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house, set in a prime location, quiet but not completely isolated and close to all amenities… lots of charm, character and all modern comforts… 10 minutes to Sarlat and 5 minutes to the river valley of the Dordogne. Ideal for small primary residence or holiday rentals.
Main features :
- 1527 m2 of adjoining grounds, flat garden around house, sloped woodland behind
- 127 m2 of living space on two floors
- north-facing entrance hall
- large L-shaped living and dining room with stone fireplace and insert woodturner
- 3 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 2 separate toilets with washbasin
- electric central heating (radiant radiators)
- insulated roof, double glazing
- fosse septique drainage
- 1 small outbuilding with 2 small rooms, water and electricity, woodstore and garden tool store
- separate metal garden shed
- south-facing garden in front, large north-facing terrace behind
- ADSL, WIFI
The House (127 m2 of living space):
Ground floor (78 m2):
- a north-facing entrance hall with tiled floor (4 m2)
- downstairs toilet with washbasin and north window (2.5 m2)
- an east-facing, semi-fitted kitchen with parquet floor (10m2)
- a large L-shaped living room with stone fireplace and insert wood burning stove, tiled floor, exposed stone walls and beams, 2 south-facing French windows, north-facing window and wood staircase leading to the first floor (47 m2)
- a south-facing downstairs bedroom with parquet floor (10 m2)
First floor (49 m2) :
- large landing, with wood floor and large cupboards (6 m2)
- a large east-facing double bedroom with wood floor (19 m2)
- west-facing double bedroom with wood floor (16 m2)
- south-facing bathroom with shower and washbasin and tiled floor (6 m2)
- separate toilet (1.5 m2)
Outside, around the house is an easily maintained landscaped garden of around 800 m2 with a mix of grass, flowerbeds, flowering shrubs and climbing plants, a large north-facing terrace leading to a terraced garden with steps and beyond a piece of sloping woodland of around 1000 m2,
The property is closed at the front by a stone wall and wooden gates. In front of the house is a small access lane leading to many country walks around.
A charming Perigordine stone house in good condition set in a small peaceful hamlet just outside the riverside village of Beynac et Cazenac which has all basic amenities including restaurants, a doctor, pharmacist, physiotherapist, baker, grocer, and a weekly market in summer… and only five minutes to the river Dordogne, 10 minutes to Sarlat, and in easy reach of all the popular tourist sights of the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
Taxes Foncières : 950 Euros per year
Legal fees: 16 800 Euros (approx.)
N.B. The price of this house includes agency commission at 6% (inclusive of VAT at 20%) which is paid by the buyer on signature of the final deed of sale.
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne