Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
New Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1231 - 203 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Perigord Noir : A spacious stone village house with around 160 m2 of living space (kitchen, living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) above 2 cellars (89 m2), 3 terraces and a woodstore, all on around 200 m2 of ground surface in walking distance of all amenities in the heart of a popular medieval village on the river banks in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A large house in very good condition with lots of character and original features in the heart of the village with lovely views over the rooftops and the countryside around.
Main features :
- 160 m2 of living space, 6 rooms (including 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms)
- on the ground floor (89 m2): large earth floor cellar (old garage) and workshop/laundry/boiler room
- on the 1st floor: 3 bedrooms (44m2, 14m2, 9m2), a bathroom, a shower room and a landing (small lounge area) with access to one of the outside terraces
- on the 2nd floor: spacious kitchen (15m2) with old fireplace leading to a large dining room (25 m2), a large living room with open fireplace (44 m2), a vestibule with old stone sink and access to the top terrace (4m2), a bathroom with separate toilet, access to small street and woodstore
- gas-fired central heating
- single glazing
- roof insulation
- mains drainage
- recently rewired electricity
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- Energy Performance Rating « E »
A spacious property with some redecoration to do, in walking distance of all amenities, ideal as a primary or secondary residence in one of the most sought-after villages near to Le Bugue in the Dordogne.
Fantastic location to live or for holidays, in walking distance of the river and close to all the tourist sights of the Périgord Noir.
Taxes Foncières : 1094 Euros per year
Legal fees: 15 200 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne