Property for sale in France - French Houses for Sale.
Bilingual Agency at Homes In France
Property for sale in the Dordogne
Property and Houses for sale in Sarlat, Belves, Le Buisson, Montignac, Salignac, Gourdon, Souillac, France.
Property for sale in the North Dordogne & Limousin
Houses and Property for sale in Brantome, Nontron, Hautefort, Bellac, Limoges, France.
Businesses for sale in France
Hotels, Gites, B&B, holiday rental cottages, campings, leisure park homes, working farms, France.
Property for sale in the Loire & Poitou- Charentes
Houses and Property for sale in Angers, Saumur, Laval, Mayenne, Maine & Loire, France.
Property for sale in Midi-Pyrénées
Property and Houses for sale in the Lot, Gers (Gascony), Haute Garonne (Toulouse), Tarn, Aveyron, Tarn et Garonne, France.
New Build homes for sale in France
French Holiday rentals
Property and Houses in France -Index Page
VLB 1287 - 233 000 Euros (agency fees included)
Dordogne Perigord Noir : Spacious Perigordine-style house on 2 floors providing around 140 m2 of living space which needs complete updating internally comprising a large living/dining room with fireplace, a partially fitted kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 office, a bathroom and separate wc on the ground floor; 4 bedrooms and a bathoom on the first floor, an attached garage, North and West facing terraces, all set in enclosed grounds of around 2500 m2, with garden and woodland just on the edge of the riverside village of Beynac-et-Cazenac in the Périgord Noir of the Dordogne.
A quiet and sunny house, private but not completely isolated and close to all basic amenities in Beynac and only 10 minutes drive to Sarlat La Canéda.
Main features :
- 2500 m2 of adjoining grounds, two-level garden around house, small wood behind
- 140 m2 of living space on two floors
- open-plan living and dining room with fireplace and tiled floor (45m2)
- 1 bedroom (12 m2) on the ground floor
- 1 room used as an office (9 m2) on the ground floor
- 1 bathroom on the ground floor (5 m2)
- 4 bedrooms on the first floor (13m2, 16m2, 9m2, 9m2)
- 1 bathroom with toilet on the first floor (3 m2)
- oil-fired central heating (boiler needs replacing)
- single glazing
- fosse septique drainage with separate grease filter
- new electricity installation
- 1 adjoining garage (26 m2)
- large west-facing terrace in front of the house (approx. 60 m2)
- north side-facing covered terrace (26 m2)
- two-tier south-facing garden with wide stone steps
- small wood behind the house
- ADSL, WIFI
The property is enclosed and has a wooden double gate entrance.
A charming stone house which needs complete redecoration inside, situated near all the popular tourist sites of the Dordogne.
Taxes Foncières : 711 Euros per year
Legal fees: 17 900 Euros (approx.)
Houses and properties for sale in the Dordogne